Sunday, December 27, 2009

Kids Are Quick


TEACHER:             Maria, go to the map and find North America .
MARIA:                  Here it is.
TEACHER:             Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?
CLASS:                 Maria.
____________________________________

TEACHER:             John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
JOHN:                   You told me to do it without using tables.
__________________________________________

TEACHER:             Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
GLENN:                  K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'
TEACHER:              No, that's wrong
GLENN:                  Maybe it si wrong, but you asked me how I spell it. (I Love this kid)
____________________________________________

TEACHER:               Donald, what si the chemical formula for water?
DONALD:                 H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER:               What are you talking a bout?
DONALD:                 Yesterday you said it's H to O.
__________________________________

TEACHER:              Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
WINNIE:                 Me!
____________________________ ______________

TEACHER:             Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
GLEN:                   Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.
_______________________________________

TEACHER:            Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I '.
MILLIE:                 I is..
TEACHER:            No, Millie....... Always say, 'I am.'
MILLIE:                 All right...  'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'
________________________________

TEACHER:            George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it.  Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
LOUIS:                  Because George still had the axe in his hand.
______________________________________

TEACHER:           Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON:                No sir, I don't have to, my Mom si a good cook.
______________________________

TEACHER:           Clyde, your composition on 'My Dog' si ex actly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
CLYDE:               No, sir. It's the same dog.

No comments: